Land to the South of Sutton-in-Ashfield Sewage Works, Coxmoor Road, Sutton-in-Ashfield, NG17 4NE
Sutton-in-Ashfield is in the county of Nottinghamshire, 12 miles north of Nottingham and 4 miles south-west of Mansfield. The site is located on the eastern border of the town and adjacent to Kingsmill Road East, the main arterial route to the A38.
The M1, Junction 27 is approximately 4 miles to the west of the site providing direct access to the north and south of England.
The Robin Hood railway, which links Worksop and Nottingham, runs through the district with stations at Sutton Parkway, Hucknall and Kirkby in Ashfield.
The NET Nottingham Tram system links the district of Ashfield with Nottingham at its terminus at Hucknall which has the benefit of a large Park and Ride car park.
Estimated travel Times
- Sutton Parkway Station to Mansfield - 5m
- Sutton Parkway Station to Nottingham - 29m
- Sutton Parkway Station to London - 2h 42m
- Coxmoor Road to Sutton Parkway Train Station - 3m
- Coxmoor Road to Mansfield - 10m
- Coxmoor Road to Nottingham- 34m
Agents for this property
Direct Dial: 0121 306 0376
Mobile: 07342 067831
Direct Dial: 020 7062 3081
Mobile: 07788 362180